[Baypiggies] Web site

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Apr 17 19:55:26 CEST 2006

At 09:58 AM 4/17/2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:

>How are you imagining that the existing old stuff will be handled?
>And the new old stuff as it develops?

Consistent with the way it is now.

>Maybe Donna will be handing this in the future?  Is this what she is
>volunteering for?

I sense a culture clash here.  The technological approach and goals
implemented presently look markedly different than the kind of tools Donna
is using.  The existing web page meet our publication needs and exceed what
I would expect in terms of continuity and preserving past records.  Our web
site is not something where I want to put my personal energy.  I am much
more concerned about the logistic, process, and content of our meetings.

For me, web site direction is up to those maintaining it now.