[Baypiggies] Schedule of upcoming events

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Apr 17 21:37:31 CEST 2006

At 12:15 PM 4/17/2006, Donna Snow wrote:
>Also, I'm not a programmer.. new to Python..but I've been
>building on Zope/Plone since 2001.. and am a designer/trainer
>comfortable with the system even though I can't program python to save
>my life (yet).

I think not programming in Python will be a problem for a dedicated
program.  I would like to see some plan for how this presentation will
address specific Python questions:

         no Python specific content (not good)
         pairing with another presentation
         relying on audience
        defer for now to gather more Python experience

Regards, Dennis