[Baypiggies] Meeting locations

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Tue Apr 18 01:06:03 CEST 2006

At 3:34 PM -0700 4/17/06, Dan Weeks wrote:
> That said a really awesome topic might get me out or maybe I could
> present, but until then I'm really tempted to unsubscribe from the
> list for a whlie.

I wouldn't be surprised if some other folks are considering bailing
out (or have already bailed out), due to the amount of traffic.  So,
here are a couple of suggestions:

  *  Establish "baypiggies-announce at python.org" for folks who just
     want to hear about Python-related events.

  *  Set up a calendar server, so that folks can "subscribe"
     and get the events on their favorite calendar program.

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com