[Baypiggies] An introduction...

Danny Colligan dannycolligan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 07:32:55 CEST 2006

I also just subscribed to the mailing list, and I'm jumping on the
introduction bandwagon.

My name's Danny.  I'm a junior at Georgetown University and currently
studying abroad in Turkey.  I come from a C++/Java background and just
picked up the learning python o'reilly book and think that python rules (I
do not expect any disagreement from this group).  I'm on the other side of
the world, so don't expect me at any of the meetings anytime soon, but I get
back in June and I'm interning for a Silicon Valley software company close
to where I live in the summer.

Look forward to meeting everyone,

Danny Colligan