[Baypiggies] Suggested Baypiggies June meeting

Rand Bradley rbradley at projectway.com
Mon Apr 24 23:14:20 CEST 2006

All - I am working on putting together a talk on Python on the Series 60 for
the June meeting of the SDForum Emerging Technologies SIG. The talk is not
finalized yet, but I am exchanging some emails with someone from Nokia on
finding a speaker. (Also, if anyone has a speaker recommendation, let me
know).

I would like to suggest combining the June Baypiggies and SDForum Emerging
Technology events. The EMTECH meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 14,
7:00pm at the Cubberley Community Center in Palo Alto. I should be able to
get the non-member event fee waived for Baypiggies members. Are the members
open to combining the meeting?

--

Kind Regards,

Rand Bradley