[Baypiggies] May 11th Meeting - RSVP for Snacks/Refreshments & Help Needed

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:06:19 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Firstly I need to get a feel for how many of us will be attending the
May 11th Google meeting so I can plan for snacks/pizza/refreshments.

Secondly, I need a couple "helpers" to go to Costco or Albertsons and
help purchase some items.. (water, juice, soda, cookies) and then drop
them off at my house so I can bring them with me on the 11th.

Please email me offlist with your intention to partake of
snacks/refreshments.. (will you have pizza or just nibble on
cookies/crackers) and will you drink water, juice or soda. Also let me
know if you can help.

What do you guys feel is a fair amount to contribute to the
refreshment/snack fund?

Donna M. Snow