[Baypiggies] Meetup re BayPIGgies organization Thu 4/27, 7pm, Jing Jing, Palo Alto

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Apr 25 19:44:38 CEST 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:

> Can we know what are the responsibilities of each person who has
> accepted responsibility?

Well, I don't know that I can answer that question as phrased; I don't
consider myself as having accepted "responsibility" so much as simply
doing things that need done.  What I'm doing currently is

* Keeping the web site updated (sometimes -- it still hasn't been updated
for tomorrow night's meeting because it was down when I had time to do
it)

* Making formal e-mail/netnews announcements of BayPIGgies meetings

* Managing the list

* Generally kibitzing

The only responsibility I have accepted WRT the first three items is
formally informing the list if I stop doing those things and making some
minimal good-faith effort to find other people to do these things.

Note that I probably can't make the meeting next week, either, because I
have a friend flying in for the weekend.

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach