[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies Member Survey 2006! Closes in 4 days! Make your voice heard

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 00:35:50 CEST 2006

On 4/27/06, Stephen McInerney <spmcinerney at hotmail.com> wrote:
> 2006 BayPIGgies Member Survey URL:
>   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=123951467E24825
>
> Please take a moment to fill in the survey. It will close Sunday 4/30 at
> midnight.
> Only 4 days left.

The survey requires a response for each and every question or it won't
let you go to the next screen. "I don't know" or "Not applicable"
isn't given as an option.

I quit out of the survey on the 3rd or 4th page (the really long one)
because of that and won't be completing the survey. Too bad.

--
cordially,
Anna