[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies Member Survey 2006! Closes in 4 days! Make your voice heard

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 00:35:50 CEST 2006

On 4/27/06, Stephen McInerney <spmcinerney at hotmail.com> wrote:
> 2006 BayPIGgies Member Survey URL:
>   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=123951467E24825
> Please take a moment to fill in the survey. It will close Sunday 4/30 at
> midnight.
> Only 4 days left.

The survey requires a response for each and every question or it won't
let you go to the next screen. "I don't know" or "Not applicable"
isn't given as an option.

I quit out of the survey on the 3rd or 4th page (the really long one)
because of that and won't be completing the survey. Too bad.

It is fate, but call it Italy if it pleases you, Vicar!