[Baypiggies] Moving forward (was meetup ...)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 29 00:32:24 CEST 2006

>> BTW, note that Danny is the primary contact for baypiggies.net and
>> Deirdre still owns the domain.
>
> There you are.  Danny is going away.  Deirdre is into Ruby now.  The
> keys to our important resources are away from the control of the new
> volunteers.

Hi Marilyn,

That brings up a point: I must reliquish control of this to allow someone
more involved to be the point of contact.  It's not fair to the active
members of the group to be beholden to anyone who doesn't attend the
meetings (like me!  *wink*)

I'm sorry that I just can't be more involved.  But I do want to make sure
I'm not encumbering the group.  If anyone wants to step up to this, please
raise your hand, and we'll do the "passing of keys" thing.  Right now, the
only other people I know who I've shared the site information to have
been:

     * Wes
     * Tony
     * Aahz

And I suspect that none of us are involved to a degree that satisfies the
group.  So if someone wants to be the point person (people?) for this,
please send your consent to the group.  This problem is very solvable!
*grin*

The same princibles should apply too with the 'baypiggies.net' domain
name.  In this case, I still have to hear back from Deirdre and
register.com about this one, and assume that register.com is just dragging
its feet on completing the transfer.  But in the case that someone can
raise their hand to shepherd the domain name, they should do that now so
we can get this quickly settled too.

Best of wishes!