[Baypiggies] Python 3000?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Aug 11 22:05:22 CEST 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Aahz wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 11, 2006, Keith Dart wrote:
>>
>> The thought of "Python 3000" fills me more with a feeling of trepidation
>> rather than excitement. Is it just me, or do others feel that way?
>
> Why do you feel trepidation?

He probably remembers the disappointment most of us felt about SimCity
3000.

-- Asheesh.

P.S. In all seriousness, if you watch the Google Video clip of Guido's
preview of the OSCON presentation, you see that Python 3000 is just a
slightly cleaner version of current Python.  I felt the same trepidation,
but now I feel excitement after having seen that.

--
Don't tell any big lies today.  Small ones can be just as effective.