[Baypiggies] Planning remaining 2006 meetings

Robert Stephenson rstephe at sun.science.wayne.edu
Tue Aug 15 00:58:59 CEST 2006

I'd be happy to give a version of my OSCON talk on controlling a full-
screen presentation with python and a laser pointer.  It deals
principally with some image analysis issues and python on the Mac
(about 30 min worth).  Also, someone had suggested a recap of OSCON
highlights.  I'd be happy to contribute to that (about 5-10 min worth).
- Rob

On Aug 13, 2006, at 6:38 PM, Dennis Reinhardt wrote:

> As Wes noted, JJ is leaving IronPort and the previous outcome here
> that our
> schedule at Google be expanded to monthly is further solidified.  Our
> remaining 2006 schedule (all at Google 7:30 p.m.) then is:
>
>    Sep. 14   Donna Snow: Plone
>    Oct. 12   --
>    Nov.  9   Russ Paielli: air traffic controller
>    Dec. 14   --
>
> We have open meetings in Oct. and Dec. at this point.  Russ, Oct.
> 12 is
> open at this time if you want to change your time.  Carl J. Van
> Arsdall has
> indicated a future interest.  Wes told me of two people may have an
> interest.  Could I ask them that they declare there interest here
> on the
> list or to me for follow up since I am doing the coordination?
>
> Marilyn had mentioned a possible second IDE night.  Previously, the
> earliest this would happen at Google was Jan 2007.  We now have
> open 2006
> slots.
>
> All: If you want to speak, please respond to the list or to me.  If
> you
> want to nominate someone, I favor a response to me rather than the
> list
> unless you have reason to believe that someone is ok with
> discussion about
> them.
>
> Regards, Dennis

*  Dr. Robert S. Stephenson
*  E-learning Architect
*  rstephe at alumni.princeton.edu
*  (415) 341-3784
*  http://sun.science.wayne.edu/~rstephe
*
*  Community Manager
*  Global Education & Learning Community on Java.net
*  http://gelc.org
*
*  Chief Architect and Principal Investigator
*  http://OpenCourse.Org
*  Supporting virtual communities of e-learning developers.
*
*  Founder
*  The Harvey Project
*  Open Course Physiology on the Web
*  http://HarveyProject.org
*
*  Was I helpful?  Let others know:
*  http://rate.affero.net/rstephe
*
*  gpg key fingerprint:
*  4255 FB43 17C8 2B80 8074  7DB6 7DD7 939B F3F6 CB92