[Baypiggies] Planning remaining 2006 meetings

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Tue Aug 15 02:22:40 CEST 2006

At 04:39 PM 8/14/2006, Donna M. Snow wrote:
>Why not have the report during Mapping & Random Access?

One of my unstated assumptions here is that proper coverage should have
more than one speaker.

Mapping is 15 minutes in its entirety.  So far, I think we have had a
single lively Mapping session at IronPort and none at Google.  Squeezing
the 15 minutes allocated to mapping would not be terribly missed.   If we
are going to tackle Oscon, let's do an organized job.

Donna, for our September meeting, how does the following sound:

         7:30-8:30  Plone (Donna)
         8:30-8:50  Oscon reports (3-4 presenters)
         8:50-9:00  Mapping and quick Oscon comments (Dennis)

Now, we *can* do this.  We can also discuss Oscon here on the
list.  Comments all?

Dennis