[Baypiggies] Fwd: [PenLUG-Announce] PenLUG next week - Alex Martelli, Python 2.4 and 2.5

Alex Martelli aleax at google.com
Tue Aug 22 06:36:09 CEST 2006

On 8/21/06, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really wish I could attend this, but I just can't.  Alex, are you
> going to share your slides?

Sure, they're at http://www.aleax.it/Python/penlug06.pdf (and they're
also the same set I presented at Ubucon last week -- though last week
I had to rush, on Thu evening I'll be able to keep a far more
leisurely pace:-).

Also note that my yahoo.com address is one I hardly use any more
(they'd want money from me to let me receive that mail via POP3...) --
I use gmail instead (free POP3 access, among other things:-) -- I
changed the cc line accordingly and I suggest y'all change my entry in
your addressbooks:-).

Alex