[Baypiggies] ADMIN: Job postings ... and meeting organizer

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat Dec 2 00:52:35 CET 2006

At 09:58 AM 11/29/2006, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>Sorry, but we hate recruiters here. We have very good reasons.

I'm sorry too.

The world looks very much differently to me, now having reached 63 years
old and being unemployed.

I have contemplated doing this for a while now and seeing this divergence
between what I need and the norm here seals my timing: I am resigning from
arranging future Baypiggies meetings.

The December meeting is uncertain at this point as 3 out of 4 purported
speakers have not responded to off list requests and the 4th has responded
but cannot commit to attending.  Marilyn Davis is responsible for the fate
of the December meeting.

The January meeting is pretty much setup with a reprised Plone talk with
emphasis on BayPiggies site.

The first meeting needing to be set up is Feb. 2007.

I am open to someone stepping in immediately but no later than necessary to
arrange our Feb. 2007 meeting.

Dennis