[Baypiggies] Python job in Walnut Creek

Reggie Dugard reggie at merfinllc.com
Wed Dec 6 19:11:48 CET 2006

We're a small financial firm in Walnut Creek that specializes in
mathematical/algorithmic trading in world financial markets and we're
looking to hire a new member for our technical staff to work with
financial systems and data engineering.  Almost all of our programming
is in Python with only a small amount of wrapper code written in
C/C++/Java.  Below is the official posting.

Reggie Dugard
Merfin, LLC

--

Company: Merfin, LLC (Sponsor member of PSF)
Position: Member, Technical Staff

Our ideal candidate has a B.S./M.S. or Ph.D. in mathematics, computer
science, electrical engineering, or in the physical sciences, together
with very strong coding and "abstract design" skills, and a solid
analytical background.

We require no financial background.

Help create and maintain mission-critical software systems and financial
databases at the heart of all of the firm's international trading
operations.

Our systems are implemented in Python, C, and Java, and are largely
Linux-based.

Compensation is attractive and includes an incentive bonus based on fund
performance.

Please send your resume to resumes at merfinllc.com