[Baypiggies] meet & greet

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Dec 7 18:55:14 CET 2006

I'd expect that Google would much rather spring for coffee than let
people bring in outside cooking equipment, no matter how safe -- the
food and drink is free for visiting non-Googlers, too. :-)

Not that I'm making this decision. Presumably Leslie will be back or
read her email before next Thursday.

--Guido