[Baypiggies] Windows python installers?

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Tue Dec 12 01:14:56 CET 2006

I have a windows product that I use py2exe (along with setup.py) and then I
use a comercial product similar to installshield etal.  There are some
opensource install pkgs on source forge in fact there is a free gui for the
one I use ("Ghost Installer GUI"). And many more. I am guessing that since
you mentioned .exe that you are targeting windows. Py2exe can generate a zip
library and will include all the needed .dll's such as wxpython.

max