[Baypiggies] programmer productivity talk

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:29:53 CET 2006

Hey guys,

If everyone doesn't already have their hearts set on a simple meet and
greet, I'd like to offer to give a talk on Programmer Productivity
tomorrow.  I started working on an article last week, and I realized
that I easily have enough objectionable material to keep a room full
of rowdy Python programmers entertained for an hour.

In order to avoid unfairly hijacking the meeting for my own nefarious
purposes, I'd like to propose a quick vote.  Anyone who is interested
in the talk, please respond with +1.  Anyone who thinks I'm a moron,
please respond with -1.  I've instructed my boss Todd that he's not
eligible to vote -1.  If I get 3 votes in either direction, that'll be
good enough to make the decision.  No votes means no talk.

Happy Hacking!
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/