[Baypiggies] Dec. 14 Meeting "Programming Productivity: What Really Matters?"

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Thu Dec 14 02:17:39 CET 2006

"Social Time" is really just "Random Mapping".

So, if nobody stands up during "Mapping" you get all "Social Time".  Also, those that don't "map" are, by default, in the "Social" mapping...

Don't worry, the meetings aren't nearly as formal as our discussions _about_ the meetings are(!).

-Mike