[Baypiggies] Dec. 14 Meeting "Programming Productivity: What Really Matters?"

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 02:22:03 CET 2006

On 12/13/06, Mike Cheponis <mac at wireless.com> wrote:
> "Social Time" is really just "Random Mapping".
>
> So, if nobody stands up during "Mapping" you get all "Social Time".  Also, those that don't "map" are, by default, in the "Social" mapping...
>
> Don't worry, the meetings aren't nearly as formal as our discussions _about_ the meetings are(!).
>
> -Mike

I've been to the meetings. Social TIme != mapping.

I don't have time or energy to wait for the formal "mapping" to get
over with before I can socialize with people. I have a final tomorrow
and expect to be pretty exhausted and wanting to go to bed early. I
was looking forward to some generic, informal socializing.

OR can we have some freeform socializing BEFORE the official part of
the meeting - that way those who want (and have the energy) to do the
mapping can stay for that?

Anna