[Baypiggies] Baypiggies Digest, Vol 14, Issue 16

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 01:22:00 CET 2006

On 12/14/06, Dennis Reinhardt <DennisR at dair.com> wrote:
> At 02:22 PM 12/14/2006, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
> >Afraid it looks like the earliest I can open the doors this evening will
> >be 6:45 PM.  Please plan to arrive then or shortly after.

I will arrive after dinner at Google with my husband. Google diners
open at 6:30. Most people, I think need to get dinner before the
meeting so opening earlier than 6:45 really wouldn't be all that
helpful, I think. In other words, don't worry about not being able to
open earlier than 6:45. Anyways, you're a sweetheart for trying to
help facilitate everything.

> Thanks, Leslie.
> I will try to be flexible about starting the presentation.  If it looks
> like most people are seated, waiting for the program to start, I will push
> to start on-time at 7:30.  If most people are socializing, my inclination
> is to push back program start until 7:45.

Being able to get in and socialize for half hour or so will be
wonderful. Thanks for being flexible on this Dennis.

It is fate, but call it Italy if it pleases you, Vicar!