[Baypiggies] Reply Courtesy

Ross Parlette ross at pcnt.com
Fri Dec 15 18:00:22 CET 2006

Cory,

You got it. Sorry, digest is right.

The digest generator presumably has some size cue to generate a digest and
start accumulating for a new one. When the initial message quoted the entire
previous digest as a "tail," that generated a digest. Since each of the
responders and re-re-responders failed to remove the long quote, each
re-re-reply generated a digest too too too.

I'm replying to the list as I got 3 replies for clarification, one from GvR.
I don't post here often and I'm sorry I was so opaque when I did.

When I reply to the digest, I don't see the digest quoted. Not sure why, but
that's a good thing.

ross (not to be confused with Rossum)