[Baypiggies] slides and notes from last night's talk

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 20:57:24 CET 2006

Okay, I loved this presentation.  The key feature, however, was JJ's
narrative exposition.  The slides were window dressing, but helped
deliver the punchlines.  (I wish I had that sense of timing.)

Now... it really would be nice if somehow, JJ's narrative from the
video (which I admit I haven't seen yet), could be added over the
slides as a QuickTime or Flash on-line tutorial.

--Rick Kwan