[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies: Feb 9, 7:30pm (Ironport)

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:40:05 CET 2006

ok everyone, it looks like we have a full lineup.  speakers previewing
their PyCon talks will be: Jeffrey Harris, Jimmy Retzlaff, and Matt
Harrison.  the website has been updated with everyone's talks.  if
there's time leftover, then i can introduce my talk, otherwise i'd be
happy ending on time.  :-)

one change in the venue is that we will be meeting in IronPort's "new"
Dungeon, so rather than going up to the 3rd floor, as soon as you
enter the lobby, look for a (wood-paneled?) door leading downstairs.
there should be signs around, so keep an eye out for them.

c u all soon!
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com