[Baypiggies] Introducing PloneLounge - a user group for Zope and Plone enthusiasts

gautham hegde gautham.hegde.sf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:24:48 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,

Since this list is about supporting all things python, I wanted to announce
to you all the creation of PloneLounge.  A user group for Zope and Plone
enthusiasts.

What is zope?
Zope <http://zope.org> is an open source application server for building
content management systems, intranets, portals, and custom applications. The
Zope community consists of hundreds of companies and thousands of developers
all over the world, working on building the platform and Zope applications.
Zope is written in Python, a highly-productive, object-oriented scripting
language.
What is Plone?
Plone <http://plone.org/> is the leading open source content management
system. It's powerful, extensible, and easy-to-use, right out of the box. It
runs on an industrial strength application server, and works equally well on
Linux, Windows, or OSX.

URL
http://plonelounge.org/

when
Wednesday Feburary 15th between 7:00-9:00 PM

where
CIGNEX Technologies, Inc.
2055 Laurelwood Road, Suite 110
Santa Clara, CA 95054

So if youd like to know a little more about python web frameworks, meet some
of the core developers and board members, and discuss your valentines day
horror stories, come on over to the meeting.

Cheers,
Gautham

P.S -
It would be great if you could let me know if youre interested in coming by
sending me a quick email.