[Baypiggies] East Bay python problem-solving group?

Webb Sprague webb.sprague at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:31:58 CET 2006

Hi all,

Are there any pythonistas who get together near Berkeley to talk about
challenges or solutions to code they are working on?  If not, would
anyone like to help start one with me?

I am paid by the University, so all my code is free in both senses.  I
can see where this might be a problem for a lot of the professionals
on the list, but maybe it still be useful.

I envision a meeting that starts with a round-table set of short
intros to you, your project, and what is hassling you at the time.
Then a free for all as people who can help find the people who need
their help and then help them.  Then a little wrap up so that the
moderator can write a helpful summary for the archives.

Let me know if this might be helpful.