[Baypiggies] January Meeting ?

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:36:32 CET 2006

if no one is going to take this slot, then we'll give it to maryilyn...

marilyn, can you send your: 1) talk title, 2) talk summary, and 3)
short bio to us at mailto:baypiggies-owner at python.org and someone will
update the website and send out the announcement?

brian, you can organize dinner as usual if you're coming to the
meeting... let us know if not, and one of us will set it up.

next month, we can take another pre-PyCon practice session for *2-3*
PyCon talks (each talk is limited to 25-30min)... pls send info to us.
 i can take one of the 3 of there is room left.

for march's and maybe april's talk, we'll (obviously) do a recap of
various and interesting PyCon sessions and hopefully have Guido
(re)deliver his Python SoU address.

thanks!
-wesley
    http://corepython.com