[Baypiggies] [baypiggies] Python Source Browser

larryt at winfirst.com larryt at winfirst.com
Mon Jan 30 11:41:09 CET 2006

Kael Fischer <kael.fischer at gmail.com> writes:

> I use emacs (or xemacs) with the 'speedbar.'  The emacs python mode parses
> the code in to classes and methods and presents them on the menu and as a
> tree in the speedbar pane.  Of course the code is properly highlighted and
> all that.  I can definitely recommend that setup.

Thanks for the reminder.  That works great.  The necessary python mode
comes in the bicyclerepairman dstro mentioned in the original post,
but I don't know if its the latest.

For installing bicyclerepairman, note that some files in the included
Pymacs-0.20 directory contain characters that may not be supported on
some systems (like mine).  Just strip out the offending lines.

-larry