[Baypiggies] suggested meeting topic

Russ Paielli b8sjidb02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jul 9 00:09:47 CEST 2006

Hello baypiggies,

I just joined your group a few days ago. I have been using Python for
about three years for my work at NASA Ames in air traffic management. I
have recently been using Python for a prototype of a conflict alerting
system for air traffic controllers. If you are interested, I will be
glad to give a briefing on it at one of your meetings in Mountain View.

I have also developed a nifty Python class/package for handling physical
units. I am using it for the conflict alerting system. You can download
it or read about it at

http://RussP.us/scalar.htm

I am always open to suggestions for improvement, of course.

I will be out of town for the July meeting, but I will plan to attend
the September meeting. Let me know if you are interested in a briefing
on my work.

Regards,

Russ Paielli
Aerospace Engineer