[Baypiggies] suggested meeting topic

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sun Jul 9 00:25:10 CEST 2006

At 03:09 PM 7/8/2006, Russ Paielli wrote:
>http://RussP.us/scalar.htm
>
>I will be out of town for the July meeting, but I will plan to attend
>the September meeting.

Hi Russ,

I am coordinating the meetings.  The next open Google meeting is in
November.  I will be out of town for the July meeting myself and so I will
be attending via video.

I would like to follow up with with you late in July, after the conference
I am attending.  Please ping me if I fail.  We can work off the mailing
list.  Here I have copied the list so everyone knows your offer has been
taken up.

Thanks, Dennis