[Baypiggies] Ater meeting drinks ?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 03:52:19 CEST 2006

Correction - Shoreline Billiards  is at *Shoreline*/ 101 onramp (doh!), not
Rengstorff.
So from Google, go left (east) on Charleston, then right(south) onto
Shoreline, the mall is immediately on your right before 101 onramp.

Shoreline Billiards (http://www.shorelinebilliards.com/) is a large
warehouse-like pool hall.
Yes it serves beer and has a jukebox.
Atmosphere is not very upscale but this is by far the closest pool hall to
Google
that serves beer.
(If this sounds ok by you Steve?)

Regards,