[Baypiggies] Geographical location [was: Next demo night]

steve hindle mech422 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 00:46:53 CEST 2006

Since this is all for fun - I can't say that I see this as an 'either
or' kind of thing...
If Ironport is gracious enough to host us, and there are people that
want to attend...
GREAT

However, that doesn't mean we can't ask Google about having more
meetings there either...  Perhaps have a 'new' google meeting a week
before/after the Ironport meeting?

As long as we have enough attendees to make it 'worthwhile' for our
hosts to go thru the trouble of setting up for us, more meetings just
mean more chances for people to get together.  I don't think that we
should really over analyze this.

Actually, I'd be more interested in figuring out how to video tape the
IronPort meetings so I can see what I've been missing :-)

Steve