[Baypiggies] Fwd: CareerBuilder.com: Immediate Opening for a PYTHON Developer

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 01:27:25 CEST 2006

Please respond to the meera at cytechs.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sundar Seth <CandidateEmail at site.careerbuilder.com>
Date: Jul 21, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: CareerBuilder.com: Immediate Opening for a PYTHON Developer

[image: CareerBuilder.com] <http://www.careerbuilder.com>
[image: Message from Job Poster]       *Immediate Opening for a PYTHON
Developer*    Dear Candidate,

I came across your resume in the job board and would like to know if you
would be interested in this opportunity.

We have an immediate need for a "Python Developer" with our client in
Monterey, CA and the client of us is looking for a person with 3 years of
experience in Python.

This is a very urgent position. Please reply back to me with your updated
resume along with your contact details at the earliest.

Position: Python Developer
Location: Monterey, CA
Duration: 1+ year
Resources: 2 Positions open
Start Date: ASAP

Thank you,
Meera Shankar
(O): (302) 999-7172 x 203
(C): (302) 740-1347
Email: meera at cytechs.com

   If you have questions or comments for CareerBuilder.com, please use
our feedback
form <http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Help/Feedback.asp>.  This email
was sent from Account ID A8E6GZ6667C7GHTY63Q and by this logged in User
U8E4W96HDL1FGJV8GM4