[Baypiggies] Fw: Re: Next demo night

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Jul 24 21:36:25 CEST 2006

At 12:08 PM 7/24/2006, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>Please let me know when you have reached consensus.

Thanks, Leslie.

I think we still need to get some basic facts:

         Is video available at IronPort?  Hosting of video?
         What has been the viewership of recorded Google meetings
                 among this mailing list?
                 in total to community-at-large?

It would also be nice to have a generally subscribed-to estimate for recent
historical attendance at either site.  As a strawman, let me suggest
60-Google and 30-IronPort.

Regards, Dennis