[Baypiggies] More meetings! (was Re: Fw: Re: Next demo night)

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Mon Jul 24 21:37:10 CEST 2006

I _definitely_ vote for a regular monthly Google meeting _and_ a regular monthly Ironport meeting.

There is no "rule" that states that we have to have only 12 meetings per year.

I say, since the people who attend Ironport don't intersect too much with the people who attend Google, having 24 meetings per year in the Bay Area seems appropriate, especially given Python's juggernaut growing popularity and Baypiggies' explosive membership growth.

-Mike