[Baypiggies] Wither IronPort?

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Thu Jul 27 02:24:36 CEST 2006

At 05:01 PM 7/26/2006, Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote:
>Maybe the vocalness of the list users was throwing me off.  I definitely
>don't think its worth leaving the group over.  I think two things have
>come out of this, one is that people would like more google meetings,
>the other is that IronPort meetings need some help staffing.
>
>Does that sound about right?

Yes, with the addition of an added item: we need a schedule where the two
sites are not in contention with each other.  I think this is best done by
moving the night of IronPort so it is not 2nd Thursday.  This is not,
however, the only solution.

I believe the decision makers to decide IronPort future schedule are the
people who attend the IronPort meetings or would attend if held on a
different night.

Regards, Dennis