[Baypiggies] Fw: Re: 2006 Meeting Schedule

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat Jul 29 01:27:57 CEST 2006

At 02:06 PM 7/27/2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
>...  perhaps I can kill this conversation quickly; Is anyone going
>to be *upset* if I suggest we just drop IronPort and hold all
>meetings at Google?

Well, that certainly killed the conversation all right....

I would like to ask and confirm that we still meet at IronPort Aug.
10.  This permits us to have face to face followup among those most affected.

It is late to switch the Aug. 10 meeting to Google but perhaps
possible.  JJ, I think where we meet Aug. 10 is your call.  My vote is lets
meet Aug. 10 at IronPort.

Regards, Dennis