[Baypiggies] OSCON coming up (Jul 24-28)

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 02:38:35 CEST 2006

hi all,

i won't be able to make it up to the meeting tonite but just wanted to
remind folks if they're interested, that the 14th International Python
Conference is happening up in Portland next month at O'Reilly's OSCON.
 IPC/OSCON and PyCon are the 2 US-based Python conferences. For the
last X-years, OSCON has been on the west coast, making it easier for
us to travel to than PyCon.

since BayPIGgies is also a member of the O'Reilly User Group
Association, we not only get good discounts off their books, but
conferences too.  tony, can you find out from our ORA contact what our
discount is exactly as well as what the code is that should be used
for registration?

since there are no Python tutorials geared towards beginners, i will
be hosting a Python BOF on Wednesday evening up there.  for more info,
the just follow the conferences link from http://ora.com to OSCON.

cheers,
-wesley

    http://corepython.com