[Baypiggies] SDForum EMTECH-SIG Final Reminder: Python for S60(Wednesday 6/14)

John Ivie designmill at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 18:19:27 CEST 2006

From: John Ivie [mailto:designmill at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:23 PM
To: 'Rand Bradley'; 'baypiggies at python.org'
Subject: RE: [Baypiggies] SDForum EMTECH-SIG Final Reminder: Python for
S60(Wednesday 6/14)

My sincere apologies for sending this message to everyone in baypiggies.

Please ignore this email message if you did not want a book on Ruby.

There was a drawing for several free books at this meeting tonight. I can
not remember the person who asked me about the Ruby book I won in this
drawing. If you get this email, please email me back, I would be glad to
trade, if you are still interested.

John Ivie

Designmill at comcast.net