[Baypiggies] list mail and gmail ?

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:26:57 CEST 2006

This reply is generated by using the "reply to all" lin below the
message in gmail.  It has Steve in the "To" field, and
"baypiggies at python.org" in the "Cc:" field.  I didn't see a "Reply-To"
header above the message text.

However, I recall another list where I administer Mailman; there is a
configurable listadmin choice of reply-to-list vs reply-to-poster.

--Rick Kwan