[Baypiggies] list mail and gmail ?

steve hindle mech422 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:15:10 CEST 2006

> I rarely bother to edit the CC line, and please don't do it because
> you worry about my getting two copies of the message -- gmail
> recognizes that they are two copies of the same thing (since they have
> the same message-id header) and only shows me one.

Interesting point... I wonder how many other mail clients have that
particular 'smarts' built-in?
Though two copies of the email still get sent - so it doesn't help
with bandwidth/server load etc.  I guess these days, thats not as much
of a problem though - fat pipes and fast machines are a lot more
common then just a few years ago.

Oh well - guess it all just boils down to preference...