[Baypiggies] pywebsvcs-zsi recommendations?

Laurence Clark hsuclarklarry at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 25 20:04:28 CEST 2006

Has anyone actually used pywebsvcs/ZSI? My inital experience with the
download for version 1.7 is that its buggy. The version 1.7 rpm only
extracts if you have a hard coded user named fdrake. Then it has nothing
in it but a single tar.gz anyway. MAYBE this is just another just a case
where all the cool kids know to build from source.

ANYONE ACTUALLY USED ZSI SUCCESFULLY?
Is it worth spending more time on it?