[Baypiggies] Job Posting for Python/ Plone Developer

Mike Walker mike at cignex.com
Tue Jun 27 21:38:01 CEST 2006

Your career path is a series of decisions... and success means different
things to different people.

At CIGNEX, we let you make the decisions that are right for you, which
enable you to experience both work and life to the fullest. Our
compensation, benefits, policies, and programs are designed to assist
you in making that happen.

CIGNEX is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. CIGNEX
offers an excellent employment package with competitive pay, premier
benefits, and forward-looking policies and programs. CIGNEX offers a
satisfying work environment, a friendly corporate culture, and some of
the brightest coworkers.

Our people are our competitive edge. This package is our investment in
our people. A successful career requires capability, opportunity and
desire.

*	Capability ... CIGNEX will help you develop it
*	Opportunity ... CIGNEX provides many
*	Desire ... that's up to you!

CIGNEX has immediate requirement for developers with solid programming
skills.  As a consultant with Cignex, you will be responsible for
working with our clients; helping them design and build Enterprise
Content Management applications using Open Source Packages, tools and
utilities.

Requirements:

*	At least 4 years of software development experience.
*	Python development experience preferred.
*	Exposure to Enterprise Content Management Packaged preferred -
Preferably Zope/Plone
*	Exposure to open source development preferred.
*	Previous consulting background highly desirable.
*	Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and permission to work in
U.S.

 Mike W. Walker

CIGNEX Technologies Inc.