[Baypiggies] Baypiggies Audience survey 2006? / topics

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:14:21 CET 2006

Addendum - I forgot to reiterate these two suggestions John made:

1) Newbie nights
I had already suggested to Wes we should clearly label a meeting in advance
as 'Beginner','Intermediate' or 'Expert'. And we should try to make sure
there are beginner meetings regularly. Which requires volunteers. And
suggested topics to cover (what's new in 2.4? snippets? design patterns?).

2) Survey of how Python projects make money (Zope, Plone, consultants, etc.)
Yes this would be a great topic. The discussion about how to monetize Python
is pretty open.
To my mind there have been as many failures as successes.

Over to everyone else now...
Stephen