[Baypiggies] April agenda?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:25:56 CEST 2006

On 3/27/06, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a presentation they want to make for April 13?
>
> If nobody does, I have an idea: let's have people bring their laptops for
> sprinting.  Does IronPort have enough network connectivity in the room to
> support that?  This would be a good way for people who don't have
> experience with pair programming to try it out.

By the way, I wrote an exhaustive summary of the book "Professional
Software Development"
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321193679/002-8332939-1557638?v=glance&n=283155>
because I thought it was interesting.  If people are interested, I
could give it as a talk and answer questions from the point of view of
the author.  Alternatively, I could just blog it and save meeting time
for something more Pythonic.

-jj