[Baypiggies] Web site down temporarily; accidently deployed Zope prematurely

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon May 1 09:39:54 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

Ok, first the good news: our host graciously got Zope and Plone deployed
on baypiggies.net.  Now the slightly bad news: it got deployed right over
the current baypiggies.net, so nothing's showing on the home page at this
moment (12:37am PST).

I've just requested python-hosting.com to run our Zope instance off a
separate port for now, so I expect this to be fixed as soon as possible.
But just wanted to fire off a quick "maintenance in progress" message just
to ward off any panic.  *grin*