[Baypiggies] ANN: Advanced Python training, May 17-19, San Francisco

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:46:02 CEST 2006

FINAL REMINDER... we still have some seats left!

What:   Advanced Python Programming
When:   May 17-19, 2006
Where:  San Francisco (SFO/San Bruno), CA, USA

http://cyberwebconsulting.com (click on "Python Training")

This course, meant to follow our in-depth introduction class,
adds new tools to the Python programmer's toolkit. We explore
advanced topics such as: sockets, Internet clients, GUIs with
Tkinter, Web/CGI, databases/SQL, XML, Extending Python with C,
threads, etc. We provide lectures, code samples, and some exer-
cises to get attendees comfortable developing applications
with Python in these disciplines. We are proud to be the only
ones offering Python training in such advanced topics.

Come join us in beautiful Northern California for another
rigorous Python training event taught by software engineer,
"Core Python Programming" author, and technical instructor,
Wesley Chun.  This is an introduction to Python in various
areas of advanced topics geared towards those who have some
programming experience in Python (any implemention, plat-
form, or architecture).

This course will take place in San Bruno right near the
San Francisco International Airport at the:

Staybridge Suites
San Francisco Airport
1350 Huntington Ave
San Bruno, CA  94066 USA
+1-650-588-0770

LOCALS: it'll be at a hotel with easy 101/280/380, BART and
CalTrain access (San Bruno stations)

VISITORS: free shuttle directly from the San Francisco
airport, lots of free food and wireless

The cost is $1295 per attendee.  Discounts are available
for multiple registrations as well as teachers/students
and those with financial hardship.  For more information
and registration, go to the website above.