[Baypiggies] Snacks at Google

Donna M. Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:05:13 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I've received about a half-a-dozen RSVP's for Thursday's meeting. With
that in mind I will bring enough pizza, salad, snacks for approx 10 - 15
people for this meeting. If you aren't eating with Brian (at the
restaurant) or at home, or on the way to the meeting.. then let me know
that you want something and bring a couple dollars with you. I'll feed
the rsvp type people first and whatever is left is first come to me
(with money) first served. If you are having a snack at Google please
arrive at a decent time (taking into account sign-in) so you can grab
your food.

Thank You :-)

(as usual please respond to me offlist)

Donna M. Snow