[Baypiggies] List of attendees for Thursday meeting

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Wed May 10 00:12:13 CEST 2006

At 02:21 PM 5/9/2006, Neal Norwitz wrote:
>Sorry, I forgot to email this list sooner.  Could someone collect a
>list of names of likely attendees for Thursday's meeting?  I can try
>to have badges made up ahead of time.  That should help speed the
>login process.  It would be great if I can get the list sometime
>tomorrow.

Neal,

I am happy to coordinate this.  I had mouth open when this was discussed so
it is only fair that I do the work....

Please email me privately: DennisR at dair.com with subject line:

         Google Badge

In order to get this to Neal "sometime tomorrow", I need to cutoff at 4:00
p.m.  The following has been printed on Google visitor badge.  So, let's
collect this info and if it gets thrown away or not used, it gets thrown away:

         Name
         Company
         City

Regards, Dennis