[Baypiggies] Python Job posting- still allowed ?

Doug Landauer zia at cruzio.com
Thu May 11 08:56:33 CEST 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Mike Cheponis wrote:
> Think about how much easier it would have been to post this initially

Think about how much less of a bother to the rest of us it would have
been for you to try exactly that question ("What is the policy on
baypiggies.net?") on Google first.  Or after Aahz hinted towards its
location.

> There is enough noise on this list so that, for example, a company
> posting TWO per month (or, gosh, even THREE) would not make a
> detectable difference traffic.

That might have been true for April 2006.  I recall no other month with
even one third as much traffic:  The archives since 11/2005 show 30kb,
112k, 109, 67, 179, and then 664k for April.)

> ... Maybe we should make a policy that you can't post to the list
> unless you attend at least half the meetings in a given 12-month
> period?  Just a thought...).

-9

  -- Doug L.